Great! We generally get to shipped-in luggage within 3 days of receiving it. We will contact you for all repairs not covered under warranty prior to the repair with the cost of the repair. If there is no warranty work to be done on the luggage, you will be responsible for the return shipping. If you have not heard from us in 14 days from sending your bag, and you have not received your bag back, please call us. To help make things go smoother we request you do the following when shipping us your luggage:
- Please provide your full name, telephone number, shipping address and email address.
- No P.O. Boxes please. Fed Ex and UPS cannot deliver to them.
- Write your last name on the outside of the box in marker so it is easy to see and read. If you are not using a box, you can write this on the label.
- Enclose a description of the repair you are looking to get done, and any applicable receipts if available.
- We prefer all paperwork to be in the top, front pocket of the luggage, however if this is not possible we will find it wherever you place it.
- Please do not use styrofoam (peanuts) packing materials, it makes a total mess when unpacking and is extremely difficult to dispose of.
Please ship to:
Luggage Doctor 1655 Jasper St, Unit A Aurora, CO 80011303.366.0881